For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The export of a library from LibraryView™ 1.0.1 software is described here:
1) The user should be logged in using a Windows administrator account. The Windows user account that was used when LibraryView software was installed will work best.
2) Open LibraryView software. Select the library then click Export.
3) Bundle the customized library with the library package that is already available as a .lbp file.
4) Click on the .lbp file and a pop up window will appear and ask for the library location and password. The password is the same as the LibraryView software login password.
5) Click next to export the library file.