For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Sometimes a query is used with a report template to perform customized calculations for reports created in MultiQuant™, Analyst® or SCIEX OS software. For the query calculations to appear in the report output, the query must be linked to the report template within the MetaField tag (see example of tag below). If the name of a query is ever changed or updated or if a new query needs to be attached to a report template, the query must be relinked to the template following the steps below:
1. Open report template using Microsoft Word.
2. Click within MetaField tag. It's usually at the beginning or bottom of the template.
3. Find the Excel Query field under Document Actions (right side of document, see image below)
3. Copy the name of the query into the Excel Query field.
4. Click Save Tag Parameters.
5. Save the report template.