Digital PicoView® 450 from New Objective, Inc.
Nanospray ion sources are widely used in very low flow LC-MS applications, such as when proteomics researchers need to analyze limited amounts of biological samples with highest sensitivity.
However, challenges still exist in optimizing nanoflow ionization performance and maintaining reproducible results over long periods of operation.
The New Objective Digital PicoView 450 is a digitally-controlled, flexible and reliable nanospray ion source that offers proteomics researchers a higher level of control over spray tip position for easier optimization and increased robustness. The Digital PicoView 450 is available as an optional nanospray source on the SCIEX TripleTOF® 5600, 5600+ and 6600 and the Triple Quad/QTRAP® 5500, 6500, and 6500+.
The consistent high performance of this source enables researchers to spend less time benchmarking and troubleshooting and more time on performing their scientific studies.
- Digitally-controlled fine-precision XYZ stage (1µm precision)
- Ultra-high resolution digital camera
- PV Acquire™ stage control software
- Automated tip rinsing station
- Tool-free magnetic interlock stage plate
- Sheath gas module included
- Versatile tip-mounting option allows for controllable tip angle for optimum signal
- Fully compatible with all PicoTip® emitters, IntegraFrit™, PicoFrit® columns.
- Fast and easy tip replacement
Your mass spectrometer must be enabled for nanospray. Contact your SCIEX rep for more information.